Take action to stop circumcision. Every day, thousands of newborn baby boys are subjected to a medically unnecessary, painful, life-altering surgery—circumcision. Intact America‘s mission is to spread the message that circumcision is wrong, and needs to end now.
You can help bring an end to this practice by:
- Participate in our ongoing campaigns.
- Join our monthly newsletter for the latest campaign updates.
- Write your story for our Voices column.
- Learn more about the issue from this website.
- Tell your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, expectant parents, and doctors about protecting children from genital cutting.
- Direct newcomers to our entry-level companion website The Circumcision Debate.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper about the hazards of male child genital cutting (a.k.a. circumcision).
- Help fund Intact America’s efforts with a tax-deductible contribution.
- Visit our resources page to download flyers, talking points, web banners, and more.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and helping share our message across these and other social networking sites.