RESOURCES FOR SUPPORTERS AND ACTIVISTS
We at Intact America have created a library of resources to help supporters and activists be more effective in helping people understand why circumcision is medically unnecessary, unethical, and wrong.
For the latest news and ways you can help fight for babies' rights to genital integrity, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Post your own stories, share our links, and help us give voice to the countless baby boys who deserve to be protected from the risks and harms of circumcision!
Talking Points, Flyers & Citations
Below are several documents available to print and distribute among college campuses, local supermarkets, baby fairs, friends, family members, pediatricians, general practitioners, OB/GYNs, and professors.
- Intact America Statement of Principles [HTML] [download PDF]
- Foreskin Facts [HTML] [download PDF]
- 10 Reasons Not to Circumcise Your Baby Boy [HTML] [download PDF]
- 10 Reasons Doctors Should Stop Circumcising Baby Boys [download PDF]
- Circumcision Is a Dangerous Distraction in the Fight Against HIV [download PDF]
- Myths & Facts About Circumcision [HTML] [download PDF]
- Infant Circumcision Information Flyer (in English and Spanish) [download PDF]
- Foreskin Care Guide for Parents [download PDF]
- Circumcision: Your Legal Rights (courtesy of Attorneys for the Rights of the Child) [download PDF]
- Global Survey of Circumcision Harm: [HTML] [download PDF], Summary [download PDF]
- HIV Analysis: Male Circumcision — A Dangerous Mistake in the HIV Battle (revised 7/11) [HTML] [download PDF]
- Talking Points for Intactivists, Part One [HTML]
- Talking Points for Intactivists, Part Two [HTML]
- Psychological Impact of Circumcision: "Normal versus Cut: Final Psychological Score, 100-0" [HTML]
Join Our Mailing List
If you haven’t already, join our email list, so you can be the first to hear about new initiatives, updates in our current education and messaging campaigns, and more ways you can help show your support. Click here to view past e-newsletters.
The Intact America Blog
Be sure to check out the Intact America blog, where we will address the latest media coverage, ongoing topics, controversies, and observations, and much more. Join the conversation!
Send Letters to the Editor of Your Local Paper
Writing a letter to the editor of your hometown newspaper is an effective and exciting way to get the word out about our current campaign – and it's easy to do. Click here for instructions.
Please feel free to place our Intact America web banners on blogs, websites, and emails, to help spread the message that all baby boys should be left intact. You can download the banners and the accompanying HTML code here; please also be sure to read our banner policy.
GoodSearch & GoodShop
Intact America has partnered with GoodSearch and GoodShop, whose search-engine tools are designed to help not-for-profits raise money. Simply download our free GoodSearch toolbar, which you can add to your web browser. Use it to search the web and shop online; every time you do, a donation is made to Intact America, at no extra cost to you!